Information as provided by the event website mopopfestival.com:
- MoPop is an OUTDOOR EVENT, no refunds or exchanges
- Line-up and set times are subject to change
- Doors will open at 12pm on Saturday, July 23rd and Sunday, July 24th
- No scalping or resell of tickets allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed.
- ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup
- Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points
- Any alcohol purchase or consumption will require a valid picture ID and age verification wristband.
- The festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please lock up your valuables in your vehicles or leave them at home.
- The festival is not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. Please remove your keys and valuables and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended.
- Any vehicle parked overnight or illegally may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All Ages Welcome. Children 12 and under are free with a ticketed adult courtesy of School of Rock.
The Arab & Chaldean Festival will take place at the
Hart Plaza located in Downtown Detroit on
July 30th and 31st, 2016
Festival opens at 12:00 Noon
Children’s Fair Saturday 3pm-7pm
Program Starts at 6:00 PM – Midnight
FREE Admission to the public
Come and Join us in Celebrating the
of the Largest Arab & Chaldean Festival in North America
Each year thousands attend the festival